Pages - Menu

September 10, 2011

Barb Phillips' photostream

Shattering SeedsShattering seeds times 2Lined up for fallSomething BurningI'm locked out and can't get inBlue and Gold
Having LunchOh my STARSWait for it.  Wait for it.Plant capture against the Snake RiverRose Hips by the bankWooden alligator can you see it
lunch breakBee my little honey beeSo many flowers so little timeGosh that's a long way down from here....fun on the SnakeWet dog
ContemplationEast Idaho State FairRexbury, Idaho LDS TempleDSC_9839DSC_9847DSC_9841

Dear Blogg'n buds and photo friends, have you checked them out lately? This is where I have been lately. There are just way to many places on the net to keep track of where I should be posting. I just have found Flickr to be a bit easier and less time consuming.
Stop by, check things out and let me know that you dropped by.
Photos are added daily so stop by often.

No comments: