Pages - Menu

April 29, 2010

112 - 04.22.10 - Parts

What did we ever do when there were no straight pins?  How die we hold all the parts and pieces together?
I don't know what I would have done this past couple of months if I didn't have my trusty pins by my side.  I wouldn't have been able to hold all my quilt parts and pieces together.  Wouldn't have been able to keep the edges together or the side aligned. 
What would I ever have done without my pins?  I perhaps would have had to dig out the duck tape.

4 comments:

Chesney said...

Very unique idea for the theme, I love all the clean lines, angles and colors!! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

What an interesting photo! I love the bright yellows and the one pin that is in focus. Nice job!

Erin Gizzie said...

Love this!

Lorri said...

I like the clean brightness of this shot. And it's a wonderfully creative take on the theme.