Pages - Menu

December 29, 2010

ABC Photo Challenge Update

Due to inlinkz charging for their services (I'm pretty cheep) and my much beloved photo challenge, 365 for 2011 picking up the ABC's, I have decided why double up on things.

For all my loyal ABC Photo Challenge followers that wish to continue on with their ABC photos you still can.

I am handing over the ABC Photo Challenge to the 365 Photo Challenge for 2011.

Here is the LINK where you can read up about the 365 photo challenge and hopefully sign-up and add your blog link.

I have to say that I have really enjoyed getting to know those of you that have been involved in the ABC photo challenge thus far.  I also hope to continue to see you and your photo at the new host spot.

This 365 Photo Challenge has been going on for many years, I have been involved since 2008.  There are many great photographers that are contributing to the 365 and I have learned much from them by just being rubbing blog shoulders with them.

I hope that this bit of news doesn't turn you off but will be looked upon as a new way to get out and meet new photographers. 

Thanks again for your support, comments and I hope to see you at the NEW (well to some of you) 365 Photo Challenge for 2011.

No comments: