As today is Before and After Hop over at Pixel Perfect I decided now was a good time to editing these photo.
The before editing photo.
These are the steps that I took to correct what could be a pretty decent photography of a very fun girl.
1. adjust white balance had to put some more light in the picture
2. adjusted the curves layer
3. color corrected color cast, when I adjusted the WB it left the skin a bit to pink for my liking
5. added high pass sharpening
6. masked off high pass off skin left only in eyes and hair
8. saved for web.
Here is the after editing photo.
1. Same steps as for color
2. Gradient Map
3. Gradient editor added color stop
4. Double-clicked on the color stop for color picker
5. Slid color picker to the grey are that improved photo
7. Gradient editor slid color stop to lighten or darken photo
9. Saved for web