Pages - Menu

May 13, 2009

What's For Breakfast

Theme #211 Oops

I really started today off on the wrong food group, OOPS.
I had appointments in the morning for three hours followed by a shopping trip with a friend. Then it was off to another appointment latter in the afternoon.
I was in such a hurry to get out the door that I totally forgot to eat anything for breakfast.
For most people that wouldn't be a problem but for me, I have to have something to eat about every 2 hours or the good ol blood calcium level goes haywire. Can't have that now. Hence the Mt. Dew and Snickers Bar the breakfast of Champions.

3 comments:

Chesney said...

I have to admit - that looks better than my fiber one bar and yogart! LOL

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Good job you have all the important groups covered, Chocolate, Fats, Nuts, Sugar and oh yeah GAS so you don't have to produce your own.

Love the honesty of this shot, but where is the Ice Cream for Dessert?

barbs said...

Nice angle for the shot. Looks like my daughter's breakfast. Way better than coffee and doughnut!!