For anyone that is still around and might be wondering what I have been up to, here's the scope.
1. Winter just doesn't seem to want to give up here at the ranch. So much mud, snow, cold, wind and gloom, would make the most positive person become grumpy.
2. Have a major humanitarian quilt project coming up this week. Another day of quilting for the needy, that's 27 full size quilts in 12 hours.
3. I've been heavily involved in a family genealogy project.
4. Having to put up with a depressed farmer/rancher hubby. Stinks when the weather wont get on the same schedule.
5. Missing my online friends and their conversation.
6. Consulting with a couple dear close friends that have both been diagnosed with the same exact type of cancer that I've been battling with for the past 3 years. ( so far so good for me Ü)
7. Trying to eat better and exercise more, I joined the 17 day diet and so far so good.
8. Getting plans, tickets and money set aside for my big weekend Seattle visits with grandson LUKE. I can't wait to see him and spend some one on one time.
9. Yard work in between snow/rain/wind storms.
11. Planning on redoing my BACK TO BASICS PHOTO manual. Wonder if there would be any interest in a very inexpensive self based photo lesson/assignment manual?
Well enough about what I have been doing. Hope life will slow a bit so I can get out and do something fun.