Pages - Menu

November 19, 2010

Working throught a Workflow

Ever wonder what the pro photographers do after a photo shoot?  I ran across these videos from Holly McCaig of  Pink Ink Studios.  Holly shares her after a session work-flow from start to finish.  How she edits, organizes, saves and shares.  This might be more of a reminder, save files tutorial for me than anyone else but it's really worth sharing.
Comes in two parts and each is very detailed so have pen a paper handy for note taking.

Holly's Workflow Part 1 from Pink Ink Studios on Vimeo.

Holly's Workfow Part II from Pink Ink on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to watch this. My processing after a shoot takes forever, so I'll all for anything that can help speed it up!! Have a great weekend.