Pages - Menu

November 22, 2010

Horses, Wild and Free

Wild and Free! That what I wish I were today.  But due to weather conditions I am home-bound.  Wind is blowing, snow is piling high and roads are closed around the area.  So what do you do on a day like this?  You surf the net and see what your friends are up to.
I ran across the Pioneer Woman's (Ree Drummond's) site and notice that she was offering a chance for anyone to work on one of her horse photos.  I jumped at the chance as I love the way she captures her wild horses. Wonder where she was standing to capture this one, she must have some very long lens.
Ok, here is my play
I didn't have to do much as Ree always nails the lighting.
Just added a texture, gradient map and a few other minor detail.

2 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

In Australia, the only time I have seen Brumbies (Australian Wild Horses} group like that, is when they are being coralled, and if so their freedom is over!

Renegades said...

I just love horses. Any horses.