You might also have noticed that I have changed the state date for the ABC Photo Challenge. The ABC Photo Challenge is now starting on Wednesday and and ending on the following Tuesday. I don't know about you, but my weekend get pretty crazy her on the farm.
I also wanted you to be able to join in on Ashley Sisk's Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Now you don't have to choose where to spend your photo time.
This weeks ABC Photo Challenge is brought to you by the letter -
For those of you that haven't joined us before, here are the rules -
- The Alphabet (ABC) Photo Challenge is a means of encouraging you to get out of our comfort zone, take your camera and be creative with how you see each letter of the alphabet.
- Each week (Sunday) we start off with a new alphabet letter, we will go in consecutive order, a,b,c,d,e etc.
- You can take a picture every day or just once a week using the letter as a guideline, that's totally up to you. If you don't get one every day, don't feel bad, this is all for fun, practice and seeing the world around you in a new way.
- Please remember to leave some love, comments and encouragement for those that are also participating in the ABC Photo Challenge, we could all use some that.
- You're welcome join us whenever you'd like as often as you like!
- You can find more information about the "Alphabet Shoot Challenge" by Clicking Right HERE
- Add my ABC button to your ABC Photo, button found on the left hand column of this blog.
- Please link-up to only the Challenge Post and not your whole Blog. You can do this by clicking on your Challenge Posts Title and then copy and past that into the URL spot.