It's been a while since I took out my macro lens and played with it. After seeing all the fog this morning I new that today was the day for macro play.
Here is the Before I added Kim Klassens Textures
2. Corrected exposure and white balance
3. Sharpened for the web
Same photo as the first but with one of Kim Klassen's textures applied.
If you look really had at the water droplet you will see a up-side-down reflection of my home. It almost appears as tho I were using a fish eye lens, which I wasn't
The above photos are added to Macro Monday's Photo Challenge.
I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Silhouette
Coming up with a silhouette photo for this challenge was pretty easy. But the photo had to have a face in it, not so easy. I wonder if statues count?
Here's the steps for editing the above photo
- Exposure and white balance correct in ACT
- Duplicate image once in Photoshop
- Color adjustment layer - color fill - 665566 - 100%
- Color adjustment layer - color fill - 665566 - 25%
- Photo filter - normal - sepia- 67%
- Kim Klassen texture - Cool Grunge - soft light - 63%
- Kim Klassen Texture - Corrugated - overlay - 67%
- Signature layer
- Sharpen - High Pass - 67%
- Re-size 72ppi
- Save for Web
This photo is entered in the I ♥ Faces photo challenge