This weeks ABC Photo Challenge is brought to you by the letter -
I can't wait to see what you come up with for the "I" letter this week.
For those of you that haven't joined us before, here are the rules -
- The Alphabet (ABC) Photo Challenge is a means of encouraging you to get out of our comfort zone, take your camera and be creative with how you see each letter of the alphabet.
- Each week (Sunday) we start off with a new alphabet letter, we will go in consecutive order, a,b,c,d,e etc.
- You can take a picture every day or just once a week using the letter as a guideline, that's totally up to you. If you don't get one every day, don't feel bad, this is all for fun, practice and seeing the world around you in a new way.
- Please remember to leave some love, comments and encouragement for those that are also participating in the ABC Photo Challenge, we could all use some that.
- You're welcome join us whenever you'd like as often as you like!
- You can find more information about the "Alphabet Shoot Challenge" by Clicking Right HERE
- Add my ABC button to your ABC Photo, button found on the right side column of this blog.
- Please link-up to only the Challenge Post and not your whole Blog. You can do this by clicking on your Challenge Posts Title and then copy and past that into the URL spot.
My "I" photos for this week to be added this week, stay tuned.