Pages - Menu

September 10, 2010

To Do List

Today I have to -
  1. Let dog out of house . . . check
  2. Get two more batches of laundry washed and dried . . . check
  3. Get breakfast made and down . . . check
  4. Make beds . . . check 
  5. Check email . . .  wait . . . what's this . . . I won something . . . NO STINK'N WAY.
It appears that over at Blogging From Bolivia, on the Friday Macro Challenge, I won! Ü

Here is what I read at Blogging From Bolivia this morning:
Last week's winner (that would be last weeks Macro winner) was
One Mom’s Perfect Imperfections
She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...

BARB PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Go see her incredible macro photo! Barb, you'll get to choose this week's winner.

Gosh COLOR me surprised for sure, I never win anything.  Ah, not true, I once won a VW Bug but it was only big enough for my kids to ride in.

A BIG THANKS goes out to all that came, saw and enjoyed my photo efferts.

Now it's time to get back to my To Do List
       6.  Get photo done for this weeks Macro Friday.

2 comments:

~Shari said...

WooHoo! Congrats on the Macro win! :)

Pitterle Postings said...

Way to go! And I loved your sunflower pictures!