Pages - Menu

March 03, 2010

62 - 03.03.10 - COLOR ACCENT

Color Accent - 4 & Blessing
 
f/5.0 @ 1/200 320 ISO 50mm
I should be quilting today, I just haven't got the interest.  I did manage to find some more fabrics that hopefully will make someone very warm when they receive this quilt.  Still working on the 500 quilt project, 500 quilts to be done by the end of April 2010 to be donated to charity.  
So what does this have to do with color accent?  A LOT!  I find my color scheme this way,  60% main color (green), 30% complimentary color (purple) and 10% ACCENT (orange).  This works for almost anything.

They say that when you are giving service to someone, you will be reward by blessings.  I hope so, as I really like receiving blessings and I can always use some extras.

"May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you."

 Irish Blessings quotes

2 comments:

Chesney said...

What an ambitious goal...and what a thoughtful heart you have! I hope you are rewarded with tons of blessings for all the good you will be doing! Gorgeous fabrics!

Courtney said...

I love to quilt as well and need to get busy on my daughters quilt for her first birthday. Love the fabric colors!