Pages - Menu

January 28, 2010

27/365

Chaos
"There may be Peace without Joy, and Joy without Peace, but the two combined make Happiness."

--John Buchan

So what does two pair of boots have to do with, Peace, Joy, Happiness or Chaos?  Lots if you consider what they offer.
Peace - knowing that my feet will stay nice and toasty warm.
Joy - as I can enJoy the outdoors in the winter.
Happiness - because I get to spend time with others as we experience new winter activities.
Chaos - they make scenes out of the the cold.


Exposure: 0.2 sec (1/5)
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 85 mm
ISO Speed: 640

4 comments:

Chesney said...

I LOVE your interpretation - it made me smile! Love the worn look of the boots...looks like they have experienced much HAPPINESS!

BobbieCoughlin said...

Sounds like fun (but I'm enjoying the peace, joy and happiness of the woodstove, and skipping chaos for today.)

Anonymous said...

They certainly like they will keep your feet warm. I am a big fan of Sorel boots.

Anonymous said...

The clarity and composition are really super.