Pages - Menu

January 28, 2009

{Day 4} Blue

Theme # 28 Blue
Now you are probably looking at this picture and thinking to yourself, HEY that bus isn't blur. In reality it really is and here is why.
I remember many rides on the BIG BLUE BIRD BUS. Getting up early in the morning peering out my bedroom window, watching for my ride to school to come. This is where I met up with my friends. Where I finished up on my homework. This was my ride to the local ski hill during the winter. My ride to state basketball championship games. To this day I can still remember my bus drivers name, Reed Anderson. Funny how some things we never forget just don't ask me what I did last week. So Blue is for my Blue Bird Bus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny you didn't pick the 'yellow' theme for this - I guess you have something else in mind. School buses bring back a flood of memories for me also...