Pages - Menu

March 30, 2012

I So Need To Give These A Try

You've probably all heard about Pinterest, RIGHT?  If not you can check our some of My Pinterest Boards and see what I have been interested in doing.

Here are just a few of the Sweet Treats that I find mouth watering GOOD and worth of a try!  It would, however, take me a month of Sunday to make it through all the great Sweats that I have pinned.


Homemade Snickers Bars from the Browned Baker

 Cookie Dough Dip - from Add a Pinch

Lofthouse Sugar Cookie Bars - from Chef in Training


Vanilla Pudding Cinnamon Roll - from Mel's Kitchen Cafe'

 Red Velvet Cheesecake - from Willow Bird Baking

So there you have just a few of my favorite sweet finds.  Now the hard part....which should I bake up first.
If you haven't found my Pinerest Boards yet you can find them all HERE.  Post me a comment when you've stopped by the boards, just so I know you came.

No comments: