Are you finding that it is getting -
a. Easier to find photos to capture for your alphabet letter?
b. It's is still a struggle to find ideas for the weekly letter?
Well for me it is a time thing. This time of year on the ranch is CRAZY! Got to get everything ready for winter. Get the cattle down from the summer range, not mention baby it's cold outside.
I am so thrilled each time I get to see what you all have come up with each week, there are some great photographers out there playing along. Thanks!
Well this weeks letter is the letter - J
Photo by Joe Rossi
For those of you that haven't joined us before, here are the rules -
- The Alphabet (ABC) Photo Challenge is a means of encouraging you to get out of our comfort zone, take your camera and be creative with how you see each letter of the alphabet.
- Each week (Sunday) we start off with a new alphabet letter, we will go in consecutive order, a,b,c,d,e etc.
- You can take a picture every day or just once a week using the letter as a guideline, that's totally up to you. If you don't get one every day, don't feel bad, this is all for fun, practice and seeing the world around you in a new way.
- Please remember to leave some love, comments and encouragement for those that are also participating in the ABC Photo Challenge, we could all use some that.
- You're welcome join us whenever you'd like as often as you like!
- You can find more information about the "Alphabet Shoot Challenge" by Clicking Right HERE
- Add my ABC button to your ABC Photo, button found on the right side column of this blog.
- Please link-up to only the Challenge Post and not your whole Blog. You can do this by clicking on your Challenge Posts Title and then copy and past that into the URL spot.