This time of year is so very busy for most of us. We wonder if we have enough time or energy to get everything done that is on our TO DO LIST.
Photos to get shot is just another item on my ever growing list. I am so inspired by all of you that still find the time to shoot and share.
This week letter is the letter "L" I am excited to see what will be captured this week by those of you that still have the time to sneak in some photography time.
Here are a few "L" photos that I was able to capture Last week -
"L" is for Listen
"L" is for Liberty
"L" is for Littlest Love
"L" Last Lighted Daisy
"L" Life Lesson Learned
Now it's your turn to share, for those of you that haven't joined us before, here are the rules -
- The Alphabet (ABC) Photo Challenge is a means of encouraging you to get out of our comfort zone, take your camera and be creative with how you see each letter of the alphabet.
- Each week (starting Wednesday's) we start off with a new alphabet letter, we will go in consecutive order, a,b,c,d,e etc.
- You can take a picture every day or just once a week using the letter as a guideline, that's totally up to you. If you don't get one every day, don't feel bad, this is all for fun, practice and seeing the world around you in a new way.
- Please remember to leave some love, comments and encouragement for those that are also participating in the ABC Photo Challenge, we could all use some that.
- You're welcome join us whenever you'd like as often as you like!
- You can find more information about the "Alphabet Shoot Challenge" by Clicking Right HERE
- Add my ABC button to your ABC Photo, button found on the left hand column of this blog.
- Please link-up to only the Challenge Post and not your whole Blog. You can do this by clicking on your Challenge Posts Title and then copy and past that into the URL spot.