Pages - Menu

February 11, 2010

42/365

Not much for going and taking photos today.  Needed to get some much needed photo processing done. 

These should have turned out so much better but due to limited space and a couple not wanting to keep their eyes open. . .  oh well. . .  chalk it up to experience. 

The "P" Family
They were just such great sports.  I really loved working with them. 
 
I feel bad that I wasn't able to get more photos on the this little girls camera for her.  I just kept forgetting.


We will have to do a "DO OVER" once spring come, if it ever does.

2 comments:

Chesney said...

What a great looking family...you always have to have a few closed eyes...LOL...I bet they were thrilled w/ these portraits!

Anonymous said...

I especially like the one of the two young kids! Great lighting and the tilt is so cute.