Pages - Menu

November 24, 2009

100 WebsiteTo Teach Yourself Photography


I have spent a lot of time researching, reading, and studying photography ever since I got my first and only DSLR last January. There are some really great sites, groups and forums on the web, just with that they were all in one place so I wouldn't have to waste so much time searching.
This past week I stumbled upon a list of websites that offer photography courses.

100 Websites To Teach You Photography

I have visited quite a few of these and bookmarked them for future references.
Got to keep this for future reference and hope that it can help someone else out there that is following me that might also be struggling in the photography world.

1 comment:

Chesney said...

Thanks so much, I bookmarked the page and can hardly wait to come back to take a look!

Love your blog's new look! ;)