Pages - Menu

October 07, 2009

Signs of Fall Mosaic

The chill is in the area and the flowers have lost their luster appeal, well for some at least.  I find my fall flowers around the farm are just as beautiful as the summer flowers.  Sun shining off the seeds, so delicate and airy.  Put together my first photo mosaic of some of my favorite fall flowers.


Every Monday, Mary at Little Red House   host mosaic Monday.  Visit her site for more ideas on mosaic compositions. Have a happy fall week!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely images at Mosaic Monday. :)

jo said...

What a beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing the update.

Chesney said...

These are as beautiful as summer flowers, I love how you captured how delicate and whimsical they are! Really beautiful!

Esther said...

Wow....your blog is stunning. Your photos are a compliment to the setting. I have added this blog to my followers. Hopefully, I can get back soon to catch up with you again.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful mosaic - it really captures the subject and it's variations.