Pages - Menu

May 12, 2009

Never Have Too Many

Theme #74 Dangerous
I hate my staplers! I hate that they never work when I'm in a hurry and I need them quick.
I have a collection of 3 and none of them, not one, works! Okay maybe they work, but it's every other staple thou.
Why can't the stapler industry, those guys that are building these things, make one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Why can't they make one that the ordinary household paper pusher could actually afford, one that actually works and take STANDARD sized staples. EER! this really get me!
Now where did I put that glue bottle, I know that it will hold some papers together and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to run it.
DANGEROUS? Yes I am dangerous when my tools malfunction.

2 comments:

Chesney said...

I am right there with you, girl! Nothing frustrates me more than when the stapler and the copy machine jams! I love technology, I hate technology! What a great story your image tells!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Your like Sally, "The remote control doesn't work! well of course it works for you smartypants, it just hates me". God must love the mechanically inept, he made so many. LOL