Pages - Menu

January 26, 2009

Drive Thru


Drive Thru
I can't believe it, the sun is finally shining after 22 days of fog, snow, rain and clouds. YEAH!! I grabbed my camera and headed outside. Now what to shoot, horses, cows, snow or sunshine. As I was wondering around in the subzero cold I remembered that I needed a shot of a DRIVE THRU. Well this isn't exactly a DRIVE THRU per say, but it is where I have to DRIVE THRU to get to my house. It is looking out my front gate. All the snow is from the past weekend. My only regret is that I am not snowmobiling on it. Ü

9 comments:

Anne C said...

This is a wonderful picture!

Unknown said...

Beautiful shot, and wonderful tones.

Karen I said...

Beautiful photo!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

wow! It looks great! Love the tones too. :)

Emma said...

Great picture and glad the weather has cleared up a bit, the sunshine always makes us feel better.

Susan said...

This is really pretty. Wish I had such a scene out my front gate or door.

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Oh, this is beautiful. Love your phototreatment :)

Anonymous said...

Great story and photo! 22 days of fog, snow, rain and clouds...I'm speechless!

Anonymous said...

Good idea for the theme and a lovely photo too...